Friday, August 8, 2014

Attitude is always in style!

Hi

I've been pretty quiet on the creative front again. Just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately and it doesn't make me feel any better that my middle son tells me this morning that there are only 75 school days to go till the end of the school year!

I was gifted a fabulous image the other day from the lovely Cheri Lyn over at Karleigh Sue Digi's  so I grabbed my Copics out  for the first time in a while and coloured this beauty up!

This image is called Sassy Summer and she is all attitude in those shades so I added the sentiment to go with it. Poor thing lost her pinky toe to my big nasty scissors though :o(


I have used the following Copics to colour her up

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for blush
Hair: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37 and E39
Skirt and Top: B91, B93, B95, R81, R83, R85, G02, G05 and G07
Sunglasses: C00, C01, C03, C05,C07, C09 and 100

Thanks for stopping by today.

I will take wander through blog land and come check out what you have all been up to.

Michelle :o)

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous, Michelle! I love the papers too!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle
Amazing colouring .Your skin tones are always awesome .
Love the paper combo here too along with the sweet image .
hugs Mum

loz said...

Hi Michelle. Your card and the gorgeous image are fabulous. Beautiful colouring..Loz