Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Hi

Well this is a turn up for the books, two cards in as many days!

I am enjoying this challenge I have set for myself to dust off my stamp sets and start creating.

The idea is that I will randomly pick a stamp set off my shelf and create five different cards with it before moving on to another stamp set.

I have opened this Stamp Set Challenge to all of you and you are more than welcome to link up your creations in my side bar so that I and others can come visit you. There are no real rules other than to try to get in to the spirit using those unused stamp sets and papers etc that you have been hoarding. You can even use digis if you want, cause I know we all have a heap of those saved on our computers that we haven't given the love that they deserve.

I am up to card #2 for the first stamp set off my shelf  - Bring on the Cake.

It is a great little sentiment set but I felt I wanted to add an image to my card this time so out came another set called Flower Fancy from Stampin' Up!



I even used up some old Stampin' Up! DSP from my stash called Candy Lane. I think this DSP is from way back in 2010!


Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! set - Bring on the Cake


and the flower image is from the Stampin' Up! set -  Flower Fancy


Image is coloured with the following Copics

R11, R46, YG91

I'm so glad you stopped by today and I do hope that you will join in with this fun little challenge. I would love to come visit you and see what you have pulled from your stash and created with this week.

Michelle :o)

2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and stamp set Michelle..Loz

Shirley-Anne said...

A pretty card Michelle Love the paper and image .
No crafting for couple of days but will try to upload one tomorrow .
Love Mum