Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special Card for a Special Mum


Hi there, how are you today?

Here we are mid week and mid month! In the blink of an eye it will be mid year aaack!!

Exciting things are happening during the month of May, especially if you are a huge fan of the fabulous Stampin' Up! papers like me.


This means that every time you purchase three packs of Designer Series Papers* (pp128-130 Ideas Book & Catalogue and p13 & p17 Autumn Winter Mini) you get a fourth pack for FREE!   That is $18.95 value at no extra charge. There are so many great papers to choose from and with so many beautiful designs its easy to find perfect paper for that next project.  There are fourteen packs to choose from for a full list check out the Paper Party Flyer.


I used the stunning Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique papers to create my Mum's Mother's Day card.


My Mum is a big fan of Vintage Style but it is waaay out of my comfort zone,
but these pretty papers made putting this card together pretty easy.

I basically cut up the sheets of DSP and layered them to create the whole card.


The Parasol is from the Stampin' Up!Rue Des Fleurs stamp set and is the only part of this card that has been stamped (except for the sentiment). I stamped  the parasol using Stampin' Up!Pool Party ink. I used a Stampin' Up! marker in the same colour to create the faux stitching.

The corset and the flowers have been cut from different parts of the DSP and sort of spliced together.


Not one to waste even the tiniest piece of this beautiful paper I uses a small left over piece to carry the theme right through to the inside of the card.


If you would like to take advantage of this amazing Paper Party Promotion 
Contact Stamping Shanni today to place an order.  Papers will be sent directly to you without delay. Postage and handling charges apply (5%).


* the promotion excludes Specialty Designer Series Papers and Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks and is only open to Australian residents


Thank you for stopping by today!
Michelle :o)

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Michelle, gorgeous papers, love the parasol, and you would never know the corset was not a stamp.love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Michelle .
Absolutely LOVE the beautiful card , thank you .And I am chuffed that you made it in vintage style .
Hugs Mum

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Michelle I absolutely love those papers! And that lacy border is just awesome :) Such a stunning project!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the pretty details and accents.

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

even though im not a big fan of vintage, I really liked this card...

The detailing exquisite....

Mary J said...

A gorgeous card, Michelle! Just love the embellishing and the stitching!

Rachel said...

Very pretty card, love the vintage feel. Wedgie xxx

Karen said...

THis is so gorgeous hun - I love everything about it!
Wonderful. Elegant. Stunning.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Annie said...

Hi Michelle thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I visited your mum's blog the other day too. Isn't the Internet fantastic ! Your card is gorgeous and I am sure your mum will treasure it. I am now your latest follower so I can keep up to date with your posts. Crafty hugs from Scotland. X

Mau xx said...

Hi Michelle, Love the card, the corset is brilliant and love the vintage look.
Thanks so much for following my Blog, I am thrilled to have you on board.
XXXXXX Hugs Mau

TC said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love it all. x