Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fabulous Florets and Beyond the Garden





Hi

Wow, posting three days in a row!! I better be careful I don't do myself an injury hey,lol!
Even more incredible is that I have a set of three cards to share with you today!!

My wonderful sponsor



recently provided me with a little goodie bag of Stampin' Up! products to review.

OOOh I felt like a kid on Christmas morning!!

No sooner did I get my little package home and I had that plastic wrap off the delicious paper and I was lost in that blissful feeling that comes from flipping through a new paper pack and the feel of the smooth stamp blocks in the palm of  your hand, dreaming of all the fabulous creations to come.

You know, you've been there................. standing there eyes closed, paper pack clutched to your chest, vague sensation of something pulling on your shirt tails and the distant voice calling.........Mum........Mum.

Oh snap! Back to reality...........lol!

With the combination of the versatile Fabulous Florets stamp set and pretty Beyond The Garden Designer Paper this trio of cards were created in quick succession.



The colour combination of Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi is fresh and vibrant.


I stamped the flowers and leaves with Wild Wasabi ink and fussy cut them and popped them up with dimentionals.


I love the pretty Wild Wasabi Grosgrain Ribbon and I chose to use it to help tie in the three card layouts.


If you, like me, are a big fan of the beautiful Stampin' Up! stamps and papers and you would like to purchase this lovely set  or view the full range of products available then you can visit 


Shanni will be doing a guest post here on Friday to tell you all about a fantastic 
PAPER PARTY
promotion running for the month of May.



* the promotion excludes Specialty Designer Series Papers and Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks and is only open to Australian residents



If you are just too impatient to wait for Shanni's guest post,  (lol,that's so me!) then just swing by and say hello to Shanni and she will give you all the details.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :o)

11 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

WOW Wasabi rocks!!! Those colors are outstanding together. I can just see you now ripping the wrapping right off. LOL! You were on a mission and it was incredibly succesful. :)

hugs,
Lisa

TC said...

Gorgeous cards and colours. The flowers really pop out. :) x

Sandy said...

Love,love,love the colours together, gorgeous cards, fab paper and lovely stamps too. 3 beautiful cards!
Sandy

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh gorgeous new papers! I want to play at the paper party LOL! ;) And I do know the feeling of a new paper pad...so pretty...hehehe

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards Michelle...such a beautiful colour combo..and you do the prettiest bows...I used to have a stampin up rep, and loved all their papers and such, must find her again...love the smell of new papers..mmm...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow these are just gorgeous . I am sure we are all the same with the papers lol... i have draws full of papers i will never use - cant bear to lol
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Wow these are all simply stunning, love them!
Helen x

Stamping Shanni said...

Michelle - I love these cards. You are such a talented lady who reads the image perfectly balancing light with shadow and mixing colours with amazing success. Thanks for your inspiration and friendship.
Shan xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Well done Michelle .You have showcased these products perfectly .Your colouring is divine .Three stunning creations .
Hugs Mum

Mary J said...

Wow, what gorgeous makes Michelle!!

Helen said...

Hi Michelle,

Each card is pretty in its own way. love that stamp set.