Monday, April 18, 2011

Make It Monday #33 - Welcome to the New MIM Design Team

Hi

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. We are finally enjoying some wonderful weather here in Far North Queensland. The wet season this year seemed to go on forever but I'm hoping that this recent improvement in the weather signals better things to come.

Another great week last week for Make It Monday. It is wonderful to see so many of you joining in the fun and I really enjoy coming to visit you all. I see too that quite a few of you got in to the spirit of MIM and were leaving lovely comments for some of the entries.

Winners from MIM#32

 This week's featured blogger as chosen by random.org is...................




Carisa just loves Fairies, Mermaids, all those mythical beautiful creatures and her blog is over flowing with the most amazingly beautiful creations. Her colouring is completely out of this world.

Please take a tour of Carisa's amazing blog and remember to leave her a little message to say hi.

Second prize winner from last week was won by

Emily from Cool Cricut Creations who left a lovely comment for Rochelle

Emily please contact me at mgissel70@yahoo.com.au so that I can tell you how to claim your prize.

The new Make It Monday Linky is open at the top of my blog.

Our sponser this week is the lovely Kerry from Ladybug Crafts Ink
Here's a little note from Kerry

My name is Kerry and although I'm originally from Vancouver , BC I've lived in Glasgow Scotland for the past 27 years.

I'm married with 3 grownup kids and in the process of planning a wedding with my daughter for next year!

I started making cards 11 years ago and brought out my own range of stamps in summer 2009. I felt the stamp world needed a new character and Nikki & Friends was born. Since then Nikki's got herself a boyfriend and a dog and Magnum & Lily are causing havoc. I have designed 10 different ranges under the Ladybug Crafts Ink (LCI) name so I'm sure there's a character for everyone!


I am very excited to be a sponsor for Make IT Monday and wish Michelle and her team much success.


Thank you Kerry, it is great to have you here with us on MIM.

Kerry is kindly offering this weeks second prize

the Stack of Cupcakes stamp from the Cupcake Cuties set.


Head on over to Ladybug Crafts Ink and check the rest of the Cupcake Cuties here.

Welcome to the new Design Team

The Design Team call ended last Friday and I just want to say thank you to all the wonderful ladies who applied. I can honestly say it was pretty tough to choose the final four to join my Mum, Shirley-Anne and I on the MIM team. You are all incredibly talented and I hope that you will continue to join us here every week.
 
The new team have put together some beautiful cards to inspire you this week
Please hop on over to their blogs and say hello and help me welcome them to the MIM team.

First up here is my card



I have used "Wagon full of cupcakes" from our sponsor Ladybug Crafts Ink

And now meet the new Design Team
 
Mary J

 
Lisa Jane



Unfortunately the final member of the MIM DT was unable to share a card with you this week but please head on over to Kerrie's blog and say hi. She will be on deck next week to share her fabulous creations with you all.

Now one final card created by our wonderful sponsor this week
Kerry from Ladybug Crafts Ink.

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing the creations you link up this week.
Michelle :-)


17 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, what a gorgeous make by Carissa!!

Rochelle said...

Congratulations to the new design team! Excited to see all of your beautiful weekly creations! :)

Anonymous said...

oooh congrats DT! Loving all the pretty creations, loving teh cupcake girls! So precious!

Marlene said...

Fabulous work, ladies!!! Congrats to Carissa and the new DT!

Chrissy said...

Hi! Michelle...Love your card...very cute images..had a look over at Ladybug crafts...awesome stuff there..great selection.
Bit of a rush today...post did not go up argh!!!

Never mind post found its way in the end with me frantic on the keyboard..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Michelle . An amazing piece of ART from Carissa. Off to her place now for a browse .

Lisa Jane said...

Thank you so much for having me on your little team.. look forward to see MIM grow and grow lol.. you are one of my longest blogging buddies and long may our friendship continue.
Love everyones DT makes this week - and Kerry's of course lol
Congratulations to last weeks winner -Carissa
A gorgeous journal
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Me again! Forgot to say how much I love your card! Gorgeous colouring and those colours are just scrumptious!

Thx for having me on the team!!

Delphine said...

Hello, Michelle! Carisa's journal is gorgeous! I love your card too, wonderful colours and colouring as always! And the DT's creations are all fab! Well done everyone:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Kerry said...

Congratulations to ALL the DT...you've got a great little team and their makes are flabulous, especially Lisa and Mary J's lol! Thank you for allowing me to be a sponsor Michelle :-D xx

Pami said...

Hi All, congratulations to the new DT, their work is fabulous this week. I look forward to their projects each week and also to everyone else who takes part. I am going to make much more time to visit everyone and hopefully make more blog friends! I think this is such a lovely idea. Well done Michelle and the team! Pami x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - great layout

Merry said...

What beautiful cards by yourself and the new Design Team. Congrats to everyone.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome creations, I hopped over to A Little Bit of Bling to check out Julies Camping creation and it is awesome!

Maggie said...

I have just found you challenge blog and have added my link for this week. DT cards are great inspiration and congrats to the winner last week wow fabulous art will pop by her blog soon.
Hope to be back next week

Sandy said...

Hi Michelle,
Lovely cards made by you and the team and congrats on the exciting changes to your blog. I made a mistake when I uploaded my image - no 90 can you remove it as I reloaded it again - properly this time, hope it doesn't take too much mucking about to delete it,
Thanks,
Sandy

Sonia said...

Hi everyone
Congrats to the new DT, their work is fabulous.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60