Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #32

Hi

Sunday again?! Seriously? Already?

Well, that can only mean one thing.................

Time for another Kenny K's Challenge.

This week is team A's turn to host the challenge, and sadly this time I haven't been able to play along. I'm still trying to play catch up after our little adventure last week.

The theme this week is;

Circles

You can interpret this any way you like......... eg: a circle card, or DP, sentiment, Just anything as long as we can see circles..
There are some awesome prizes this week as always from our amazing Artist Kenny.

5 digi images from Kenny K's Downloads winners choice


And Cult Pens is our sponsor this week.



And the prize is a set of 5+1 pens Winners choice



How's that for prizes hey!! Please be sure to hop on over and check out the inspirational creations from team A team.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :-)

2 comments:

Mary J said...

I'm lovin' my KKs!! All because of you, lol! Will be joining in with this one!

Marlene said...

Ooh, sounds like quite a fun challenge. I should seriously participate in some of these from time to time now that I have a bit more time on my hands! thanks for the heads up!