Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #27 - Colour Combo

.
Hi

I hope everyone is enjoying a fabulous weekend!

I am heading in to my last week of school holidays now :-(. My youngest is off to hospital tomorrow morning to have his Adnoids out and his sinuses cleared. Yeuk! Hopefully recovery is pretty quick and we will still be able to make the most of this last week.

I have a card for you today which I made for this weeks challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz. It's a colour combo this week of Blue, White and Silver.

Now this was a challenge for me as this is a real winter colour combo and it is stinking hot and humid here at the moment so I really couldnt get my mojo working in that direction. So here is what I came up with.

I used Kenny's "Movie Star".



The prizes up for grab this week are a stamp set from CRAFTY EMMA'S STORE called "Paws Fur A Moment"


as well as 5 digi images of the winners choice from Kenny K Downloads.

Head on over to Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog now and check out the rest of Team B's awesome cards for some inspiration and then get your cards linked up to be in the running to win these fabulous prizes. (Remember of course to be in the running to win you must use a Kenny K image.)

Thanks for stopping by today

Michelle :-)

14 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Michelle, there is so much to this beautiful card . The design is amazing ,the blue is cool, the flowers sparkle but the image is hot!
I love the white doodling around scallop circle .

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Michelle! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Michelle!

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a fab colour combo Michelle .. and that sparkly flower is just full of gorjossity
Hope you are well
lisa ;)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Very sweet Michelle!!!

LINDA said...

Michelle, this is just beautiful.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Angela said...

Great card Michelle. I love the layout and your coloring of her.
Hugs:)
Angela

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Michelle.
luv
Debby

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Great card! Love the colour............

Hugs
Judith

Jennifer said...

Hi Michelle...hope you're well? Love this. The image is fab and love the fresh colours xx Jenny xx

Sarpreet said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the image

Delphine said...

Such a fantastic card, Michelle! Great image, perfect colouring, wonderful colours and papers, I just love your card! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I hope your little boy is okay after his operation. Good luck in preparing him for his first day. Lots of crafting that day to keep your spirits up ok! I read your featured article and will get in contact with your friend.
Alicia xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Michelle, this is fabulous! The color combo suits Movie Star well and I LOVE what you have done with her hair! Your coloring is always perfect and your cards are always wonderful. This one is no exception! Lovely, lovely work ;D Hugz, Cheryl