Monday, November 8, 2010

Make It Monday #10 - a little different this time

.
Hi

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We certainly did, the weather was fine and we spent a considerable amount of time in the pool.

I told my boys this morning that they have only five weeks left of school which equates to 25 more school days. Then it dawned on me that I better get my finger out and get to work on making Teacher gifts.  I have made a start but I still have about 12 gifts and cards to make. YIKES!

Last weeks Make It Monday linky party was the biggest week so far with lots of new faces. I am really pleased that you are all enjoying the opportunity to show off your creations and visit the other blogs and leaving such lovely comments for each other.

This week I thought I would do something a little different.

You can still link up any creation you like be it old or new, but I thought that if any of you have any Teacher's Gift ideas that you might like to link those up to give me some inspiration.

And remember you can link up as many times as you like each week.

This week's Make It Monday featured blogger (as chosen by random.org) is

True Random Number Generator


Min: 1
Max: 16
Result:
5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

which is.........
Lorrinda from Isn't That Sweet

with this incredibly beautiful and creative project



Now I like to visit Lorrinda's blog regularly because she is always posting the most stunning creations be they cards or 3D projects.

This particular project though really caught my eye. It is such a great idea. So simple yet so effective. Have a look at it all lit up.



Lorrinda has even kindly posted a little tutorial on how to make your own Wine Glass Candle Lampshade here.

So make yourself a cuppa and pop on over to Isn't That Sweet and have a good look around. I bet you find more than a handful of inspirational ideas that will get you itching to head to your own creative space and get started. Please be sure to leave her a comment and say hi from me while you're there.

The Make It Monday linky party is open again (see top of my blog). Its a great way to show case your favourite card or project to new people. You can even revive an old post. So come along link up and check out the other submissions and remember is all about just sharing the creativity and you may even find yourself making some new blog buddies.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :-)

5 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Michelle, thank you for your lovely comments! I love your linky parties!

Christina said...

Wowww this is really stunning Michelle!! Looks really awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Delphine said...

Amazing creation! Brilliant idea and it is just gorgeous! Hugs Delphine xx

Marlene said...

Ooooh...wow - this is gorgeous!

Nice job, Lorrinda!

Only five weeks of school left, I presume, until Christmas break? WOW.....time just flies more quickly each year!

Mary J said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Lorrinda! I can image it creates a lovely atmosphere in the room when it's on!

Sorry Michelle, I don't have kids so no inspiration in the teacher dept from me!!