Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #21 - In the Pink & Competition Winners


This is a long post with two cards, one for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #21 and one for  the release of Kenny K's Sizzling new images - Krash Kittenz.

 To see the winners of the NAME THOSE KITTENZ competition head on over to Donna's blog.

Hi

I hope some of you somewhere are keeping dry cause it's getting down right soggy here as our wet season swings in to gear.

It's been fabulous weather for crafting though and I have been particularly industrious this week and have two cards for you today!! Now that's something that doesn't happen often around here lol!

The new challenge for this week over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog is - In The Pink

For my card I have used "Devilish Donna" one of my absolute favourite images to colour.


I even took a leaf out of my blogging buddy Mary J's book and tried my hand at decorating the inside of this card too.



I'm really happy with how it came up except I definitly need more sponging practice. Thanks for the inspiration Mary J! I also felt that this card is just crying out for some real stitching but alas me and sewing machines.............. well, maybe that is a challenge I will set for myself during the upcoming six weeks school holidays.

I have used Rose Red cardstock from Stampin' Up! and double sided designer paper from kaisercraft called Hustle.

Image is printed on Neenah Solar White Super Smooth Classic Crest paper and has been coloured with Copics.

Skin E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair, clothes, boots, flowers and rhinestones R81, R83 and R85
Eyes B93, B97 and Y13

Papers have been distressed with Stampin' Up Rose Red ink.

Now on the the NEW RELEASE of Kenny K's KRASH KITTENZ.

Kenny K has release a new set of images and they are SIZZLING!!

for my card I have used "Jessi Jane" and I have merged her with Kenny's "Xmas Accessories".


Sentiment was computer generated.

The papers are Christmas papers I had in my stash but I can't tell you where they are from sorry.

Image is printed on Neenah Solar White Super Smooth Classic Crest paper and coloured with Copics.

Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair, Clothes and Boots - E25, E29 and E53
Eyes - B93 and Y13
Presents - R22, R24, R27, R29, R46, YG91 and YG93

I have used E29 to colour white Gross Grain Ribbon to match.

Now head on over to Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog and check out Team A's sizzling cards for this week's challenge.

Remember to be in the running to win some of Kenny K's images you need to use a Kenny K image on your card.

You can see the new fast and furious and super sexy KRASH KITTENZ over at Kenny's shop.

Whew, sorry for the big super long post!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :-)







14 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Both cards are beautiful, Michelle . Love the inside of first card where the sponging looks fine from here . Fantastic images . Super cute!I love your style and placing of embellishments.

Kerrie said...

Wow both cards are just gorgeous, love the images. Wish I had a figure like that, with out the boobs!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wowzer Michelle - i love these . I am not really a fairy person - but this one is fabulous ..
I love the colouring
Lisa ;)

Christina said...

These are gorgeous cards Michelle!
Hugs Kristel

Sharon said...

Oh my GOSH Michelle... both cards are absolutely STUNNING! Just love them both. Jessie Jane is one sexy cowgirl! Sure to set a lot of hearts racing. Well done on combining her with the Christmas prezzies. Love it! hugs Sharonx

Ink Bug said...

Hi Michelle!!

Love the pink and green together and the colors on the cowgirl are fabulous. I will use these color schemes on a some of my Christmas cards! And BTW, your sponging looks great to me!

Robin

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous - love the images

Marlene said...

These are BOTH great - but that cowgirl card is AMAZING!!!!

Mary J said...

Wow, these are so sassy and funky, Michelle! So brilliant! I gotta get me some of these girls!

Jennifer said...

Oooooh!...love them both Michelle, but the cowgirl one is fantastic. Love the sentiment too. Hope you're well xx Jenny sxx

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!! Both these cards are absolutely stunning!!! They are gorgeous! I linked up the video to "Make it Monday", but couldnt get an image so just used M4M thumbnail. Hope this is ok. Just loving your cards - amazing!
Alicia xx

Annette Bowes said...

STUNNING Cards Michelle! You really bring these Kenny Images to life, love your inside of the card too. Amazing colouring! Take CareX:)

Monica said...

Lovely cards - the first one is cute and feminine and the second one is hot...And I love it's colour combo.

Sorry for linking in so late to the Monday Linky party - have been a bit busy with the kids...

Hugs,

Monica

Cheryl Valadez said...

Michelle, both of these creations are just amazing! You slay me with your mad Copic skillz and dang, you really know how to put a card together! Lovely work, my friend ;D