Monday, September 27, 2010

Make It Monday #4

Hi

I know for a lot of people Monday's not their best day of the week but I really like them.

After a chaotic weekend of family time, jobs around the house are usually building up to the point where I begin to wonder if I haven't passed the point of no return as far as housework is concerned. I like to spend my time on the weekend just hanging out with DH and our boys. I made the executive decision years ago that if everyone else can take the weekend off work and or school then I could have the weekends off too! But I like Mondays because that is the day I get to make order of the chaos created by my "weekend off".

And now of course I have another reason to like Mondays. "Make It Monday" is the weekly linky party I have created for people to link up their favourite creations. Can be new or old, card, scrapbook page or altered item, anything at all. Just link up your project (see top of my blog) and share the creativity. It's a great way to find new blogs to visit and get fresh inspiration. And who knows, you may even make a new blog buddy or two!


This weeks featured blogger as chosen by random.org is

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1

Max: 7
Result:

7

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Mary J from Where's my creativity?

with this lovely card and tips of best paper for use with Copics.



Now it's no big secret that pink is my favourite colour lol, so I am all over this card! I'm loving this gorgeous image. And check out the inside of her card!



When you browse around Mary's blog you will see that she creates the most stunning cards (inside and out!).

Now also in the post that Mary linked up to "Make It Monday" she gives some wonderful tips on the best types of paper to use with Copics that she has found out through her own observations.

So head on over there now and have a browse around and say hi from me while you're there.

My Make It Monday linky party is open again so link up your creations at the top of my blog and be sure to pay a visit to the other blogs that have linked up and leave them a comment. Please remember to link back here so that others can join in too.There is a button on my sidebar that you can grab if you would like to put it on your sidebar.
Each week one submission will be randomly chosen to feature the following week.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
Michelle :-)

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Thanks Michelle now here is a blog that I may never have found , if not for you . Now to place a card on view for Make it Monday Party.

Mary J said...

Oh my, Michelle, I'm blushing!! I luuurve pink to bits! I have another card for this week's MIM that I'm posting tomoz - cya then!

ttfn, Mary J xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your lovely comment over on my blog. Nice to meet you - another fellow aussie! I love your cards and am off to check out your jembellish website.
Alicia xx