Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mad For Markers DT Call

.
Hi

I have some exciting news to share with you all today!

Mad For Markers are currenlty looking for some new Design Team members and 2 Guest Designers too.

You can head on over to the Mad For Markers blog to get all the details.

They have asked for us to show our favourite/ best coloured Copic Creations.

So here are mine.

First up is a card I created especially for this Design Team Call.



This digi image is from Whimsy Stamps and is called Fancy Flower Pony.

Now I have only been using Copics for a few months after I received a few basic colours for my 40th Birthday back in June from my wonderful Husband. Little did he know it would develop in to a full blown addiction in no time flat. I now have about 30 colours and a huge wish list for more.

Here are some my favourite cards I have made using Copics.


Digital Image "Vikki LeeVicious" from Kenny K

Jam Tilda - Magnolia Stamps

Digital Image "Groove Dude" from Kenny K

Digital Image "Devilish Donna" from Kenny K


Well, thats what I'm throwing in the ring, wish me luck. I would be so excited to be selected for the Mad For Markers Design Team.

I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle :-)

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well you know if it was up to me i would pick you!! All your work is fabulous ..
Your biggest fan
lol
Lisa;)
ps ... good luck!

Jennifer said...

Stunning as ever Michelle! I love all your work, hope they snap you up. Good luck! xx Jenny xx

Shirley-Anne said...

The top card is amazing Michelle and any little lady would be happy to get it . All your cards display your talent in papercraft so clearly. You're a natural . Good luck Michelle .

Sammi said...

Hi Michelle! WOW! I love these cards! I love that you made a card specially for the DT call too! It's gorgeous!!!
Thanks for applying for our DT :D
Sammi
xxx

Kerrie said...

Wow wee!.... your are on a roll, they are all really stunning.

Christina said...

These are wonderfull cards Michelle!
Hugs Kristel

Monica said...

Wowsie! That is a brilliant collection. Hope you are selected - you deserve to be.

I love the pony card and Tilda card the most.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog.

xxx Monica

Helen said...

Love the pony! It looks so magical. Your coloring are fabulous!

Emma said...

Hi Michelle, WOW love all of those cards and especially that pony card! Thanks so much for applying to our DT! Good Luck!

Monique said...

Holy smokers these are all wonderful cards.. Your coloring is awesome!! Good Luck to you :) Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Michelle these are all stunning.
luv
Debby

Chelsea said...

Oh Michelle, all are so gorgeous. Your coloring with these markers are wonderful. Good luck with the DT call. I know you will make it!
Love,
Chelsea

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Michelle your colouring is beautiful thanks for your help with the digi image hugs Jill xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oh, my stars!! How gorgeous is this card?! You only have 30 Copics? I would have never guessed. You are obviously skilled at stretching your resources, because based on your stunning cards, I would have thought you had tons more colors than that. Amazing work, Michelle! Good luck with the DT call ;D Hugz, Cheryl

JennyB. said...

Hallo Michelle,

wundervoll deine Karten, ich bin begeistert auch von deinem Blog.

Liebe Grüße
aus Germany
von Jenny

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the card with the pony! The colors and layout are great! All of the cards are great!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

C said...

Michelle, I think I love the softness of your card the best. They're all super cool.