Sunday, August 1, 2010

Paper Cubed (P3) August Challenge

Hi

Wow, 1st August already, that's just crazy!

But it does mean it's time for another challenge over at Paper Cubed.

Thanks to everyone one who joined in the challenge last months. Your entries were all fantastic. It was great to see so many different projects.

This month the challenge is to create a photo holder (not a frame).


I created this photo holder with Not Quite Navy and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin Up. I used my Copics to create the striped designer paper, Large and small star punches from Stampin Up as well.

Hop on over to the Paper Cubed (P3) challenge blog and check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team.

You have a whole month to get your project linked up.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

I 'll be back a little later with another post and some exciting news.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle


6 comments:

Ash said...

The previous I aspired to make a frame for the challenge but unfortunately I was held up with my hubby & his business appointments... & the challenge went past & now no frame but a holder, which I really do not know.... Would look around for some inspiration.... Do u have one???? love...

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Lisa Jane said...

Hi There Michelle - a fabulous photo holder.. got to have a go at this one .
You are a tease cant wait to hear the exciting news... hope you got my mail.. a great big Thank you again
Lisa ;)

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

The photo you chose for your photo holder is perfect, hansome guy. Love how you use your copics to make patterned paper!

C said...

Love your creative DP, Michelle! You matched the photo and holder perfectly!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great project - very creative! I love the layout!

Wishing you a good Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Lorrinda said...

Great photo holder! Those are really Copic stripes? Looks like desingner paper! Nice color choice.