Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another New Toy

.
Oh I am sooo spoilt!

I just received another big parcel from my wonderful Dad filled with goodies from Stampin Up (I think my Dad must be one of my Mum's best customers!). My 40th birthday is coming up soon (in June) and Dad said this was my birthday present. He also said I shouldn't open it until then but on what planet would that happen I ask you ?!

I was so excited to open the box to my brand new BIG SHOT machine and accessories.

So tonight after my cherubs went to bed, I was straight in to my craft room to have a play with it.

I think this card uses just about all the accessories that came with the Big Shot today.


The background panels are stamped with a new stamp set that also came in the parcel - Cottage Garden from Stampin Up.

Recipe:
Pink cardstock - unknown source
Rose Red , Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin Up
Ink - Pretty In Pink - Stampin Up
Top Note Big Die - Stampin Up
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions - Stampin Up
Little Leaves Sizzlets Die - Stampin Up
Heart and Lettering from Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlet Die - Stampin Up
Stamp set - Cottage Garden - Stampin Up

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Michelle. WOW, WHAT A LUCKY LADY YOU ARE. What fantastic presents. You are obviously going to have so much fun.I hope you have a fantastic birthday when it arrives. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow - how lucky are you? I am soooo jealous.If thats what you have mad after your first play - just think what else you will be creating.!!
Your card is fab.
You must let me know the exact date in June as i would like to send you a card. ...
Lisa ;)

Helen said...

Hello Michelle,
You sure are one lucky gal! Looking forward to more of your creations with the new toys.

Your card is lovely! Love the layout and the colors. Nicely done!

Whimcees said...

Congratulations on receiving such a wonderful gift! Your father truly loves you! :<) Lucky girl!

You have created a great card! Wishing you a fun week!

Barbara Diane

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

That is one birthday present you are going to get a lot of use out of...I use mine everyday. Love the card you made using it.

Kaz Hall said...

Hi michelle,

How fab !! I love my big shot so many things to make and do with it. Happy birthday for Junexxx Love the card by the way. Have lots of fun with it

kazxx

Shirley-Anne said...

It is a lovely card Michelle . Have showed Dad and he is pleased that you like the new products .

Edna Morrisedie said...

What a Dad!!! You will love your BS... look at you getting out a card with all of your new bits so quickly, nicely done!

Lou said...

Hi!your card is very lovely,what a fab gift and what fun you will have.hugs Lou.xx

Chelsea said...

Wow, so nice and sweet of your dad! And you are so very lucky! This card you made is so pretty, can't wait to see more. ~Chelsea

Sarpreet said...

so gorgeous