Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Keepsake/Jewellery Boxes

.
It is turning in to quite a busy week here.

I got an order a few days ago for 10! Keepsake Jewellery Boxes so I have been making a start on those and we have also had a steady stream of people through to view our house (we are up for sale at the moment, Yay! read sarcasm!).

Here are a couple of the boxes I have made so far.


Recipe:

Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla cardstock - Stampin Up
Candy Lane designer paper - Stampin Up
Very Vanilla 1/4" (6.35cm) Grosgrain Ribbon
Friends 24/7 stamp set - Stampin Up
Sentiment - printed from computer
Image coloured with Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Old Olive Stampin Up Markers.
Photo Corners punch - Stampin Up






















 

Recipe:

Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss cardstock - Stampin Up
Bella Rose designer paper - Stampin Up
Whisper White 1/4" (6.35cm) Grosgrain Ribbon - Stampin Up
Live Like You Mean It stamp set - Stampin Up
Image coloured with Old Olive and Ruby Red Stampin Up Markers






























I have made two of each of these so I still have six more boxes to make to fill the order. I will post other designs as they are completed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

9 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Hi Michelle, making these will keep you busy, they look fantastic so it can't be too hard to keep going :-) well done, keep them coming!

Lisa Jane said...

Your boxes are wonderful. There must be so much work goes into them.
I love the colours
Lisa ;)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! These are STUNNING Michelle! You are the queen of 3d creations!
They are really beautiful, it's no wonder that you have so many orders for them!
Hugs
Nicola

Selma said...

Really love these boxes.They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

please tell me how to create these! I love them!

Kim said...

This totally grabbed my eye when I saw it at SCS. WOW, incredible!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

These are so sweet!

C said...

Beautiful!!

BetweenYouAndI said...

So cute I wonder how they make this little things.