Monday, January 25, 2010

A Candle To Brighten Things Up

Gosh, this week went fast! Last week of the school holidays always does I guess.

Australia Day tomorrow so I will have to make the most of my last day off before once again spending a large portion of my day with my backside planted firmly in the drivers seat doing school drop offs and pick ups. Probably the thing I dislike the most in the tropical wet season apart from Cyclones of course!

With this drudgery of the daily grind in front of me, I wanted to make something bright and cheery. This is what I came up with.



I have seen so many wonderful candles and tutorials for them and I'm glad now that I have given it a try. It wont be my last that's for sure!

I will be making a few more to put on our JeMbellish website, pop on over and check out the store at http://www.jembellish.com/. Sign up to the mailing list and you will receive a free gift when we celebrate out first birthday next month!

You can follow the story of our endeavor to create a business for ourselves so that we can stay home to look after our Children on our JeMbellish Blog

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Michelle . What a cheery gift this would make . LOVELY! TFS is it too early to wish your venture a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY . I am already following your exciting progress.
Shirley-anne